Friday 31 July 2009

Sick of my phone

I am totally sick of my phone just now. For the past five years I have been using Nokia phones, mainly S60 smartphones. However, over the last few years I have been getting more and more frustrated with the S60 OS. It sees to me that once Nokia gained control of Symbian (at least I think it did) things started getting bad.

At the present time, I use an N96 - when it wants to work. Recently, one of my friends at work got hold of the HTC Hero, a smartphone that uses Google's Android 1.5. As far as I am concerened, it out cools the iPhone. However, I dont know if I want to get another smartphone. Right now I am thinking about getting a normal phone and some form of Internet Tablet/PDA - ironically I am looking at getting a Nokia N810. My reasons for this? Well, out of the box it runs a Linux, but you can also install Android on it as well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment